Pizza is one of the different and special dishes that many people prefer, especially children. It is one of the quick and easy meals to complete, and it has a variety of flavors and fillings, including animal and vegetable.
Pizza in general is a dough that is spread out in a circular tray, covered with different delicious fillings, and on top of it covered with a layer of cheese.
During this article, we present the most successful methods of preparing Margherita pizza, which is one of the famous Italian dishes with mozzarella cheese. It contains a simple tomato sauce flavored with herbs and covered with cheese. It was named after Queen Margherita; Chef Raphael Esposito created this dish on the occasion of the arrival of Queen Margherita to Naples to escape the cholera epidemic that spread and spread in northern Italy.
Low calorie pizza
Your choice of the cheapest pizza, apart from a regular cheese pizza, will always be a vegan cheese pizza, where a slice comes from most veggie pizzas providing about 240 calories, and vegetables provide flavor with very few calories compared to meat toppings.
Pick veggie toppings like green peppers, tomatoes, and onions and also add diet-friendly fiber and antioxidants. While cutting calories, you can even try spinach or broccoli for a change. After a while you may find that you prefer veggies to pizza instead of meat toppings.
Pizza with the highest calories
Pizza loaded with meat will not only add calories, but increase your intake of saturated fat. That’s why a pizza loaded with processed meat will generally be the worst pizza in your diet. Let’s look at how to increase the calories per slice. Each type of meat you add to your pizza adds about 40 calories per slice. This number can vary if your pizza chef is heavy and adds a lot of sausage or pepperoni. The number can also vary depending on the size of your serving.
A typical slice of sausage or pepperoni pizza contains between 250 and 300 calories, and for a lower-calorie alternative, try Canadian bacon or chorizo, a type of hot, smoked Mexican sausage, which will save you a few calories per serving while still providing flavor. Smoked, other lower-calorie options include lean ground beef, ground turkey breast, and grilled chicken.
Tips for pizza success
- Before baking pizza, preheat the oven for half an hour
- Make a simple sauce with tomato juice and a little spice.
- Add the ingredients you prefer, but do not overdo it, as you will lose their wonderful taste
- Put ingredients on top before they go into the oven, but ingredients like: hot dogs and mushrooms must be cooked in advance, if you want to put in fresh vegetables or herbs (like watercress or basil), sprinkle them directly on the pizza when it comes out of the oven, the heat left from the pizza will wilt the greens Slightly more flavorful.
- Mix the dough at night and let it rise slowly overnight.
- Leave the dough at room temperature for an hour before decorating and baking.
- Choose a good type of high-fat cheese to get a satisfactory result, such as restaurant pizza, and you can mix more than one type of cheese (such as roumi cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese) to get a distinctive taste of your own.
- Avoid too much salt in the dough and do not overdo it with a sprinkle; Because it spoils the dough.
- Sugar makes the dough soft and soft, and increases the efficiency of the yeast and helps it to interact and rise, so do not forget or neglect it.
- Choose a good type of yeast and check its shelf life so the dough doesn’t spoil or rise.
- Remove the tomato seeds before making the sauce, and choose the tough tomatoes so they don’t have too much liquid that will spoil the dough when making pizza.
1 recipe Pizza dough
1 cup fresh mozzarella
1 handful of fresh basil leaves
2 cups Pizza Sauce
🔪 STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1-preheat . Set your oven temperature to 500°F (260°C) and prepare your baking sheet with a light coat of olive oil . Sprinkle the baking sheet with some yellow or white cornmeal as well (semolina flour is ideal if you have it) .
2-To fill in. Evenly press the dough onto the bottom of the pan and sides.
3-Sauce. Spread 2 cups of pizza sauce over the dough. Use more if you wish.
4-toppings. Add grated or small mozzarella over the sauce. Sprinkle a handful of fresh basil leaves over the cheese. Add optional sliced cherry tomatoes.
5-To roast. Cook at 500°F (260°C) for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
6-Serve. Let it rest for a few minutes, slice and serve.
How to Make A Pan Pizza Margherita RecipeCourse: Gateaux Recipes
I love the simplicity of this margherita skillet pizza for being a crowd pleaser that can also feed the whole family!
Hot sauce, crispy crust, fresh ingredients combine to make a winning family dinner!
olive oil (extra virgin, for coating pan)
1 pizza dough recipe (or use store-bought dough or dough mix)
2 cups Pizza Sauce (or use Arrabbiata sauce for spicy, see notes)
1 cup fresh mozzarella
1 handful fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C) and prepare your baking sheet with a light coat of olive oil. Sprinkle the baking sheet with some yellow or white cornmeal as well (semolina flour is ideal if you have it) .
- Press the dough evenly on the bottom of the pan and on the sides.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough.
- Add the grated mozzarella or in balls over the sauce.
- Sprinkle the basil leaves over the cheese.
- Bake at 500°F (260°C) for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
- Let rest for a few minutes, slice and serve.