Time is often short and there are few ideas for a simple and delicious meal. Grilled chicken thighs is a classic recipe without the skin and bones. You can cook it without the skin, but the skin protects the meat from drying out and gives grilled chicken thighs a wonderful flavor.
Oven-roasted chicken thighs can be prepared in many ways, in addition, it is an economical, simple and practical recipe that can be served at a family dinner and at a get-together with friends. Prepare lettuce and tomato salad and serve it with rice or french fries!
Chicken Meat Benefits
1- Chicken and the common cold: Warm chicken soup helps relieve colds, including relieving a sore nose or sore throat
2- Chicken is important in lowering the accumulation of cholesterol in the blood : Scientific research has confirmed that the amount of fat found in red meat and lamb is more than the amount found in fish, chicken or vegetables. Therefore, the American Heart Association recommended consuming chicken and fish instead of red meat to reduce the risk of heart disease.
3-Chicken is important to avoid cancer: Recent studies have confirmed that people who eat fish and chicken meat are less likely to have colon cancer or rectal cancer, which is a very small percentage compared to those who eat red meat such as lamb and beef.
4- Chicken helps lose weight: Chicken breasts contain many important and necessary nutrients for the body, which makes them rich in health benefits and suitable for dieting. This part of chicken is rich in protein and fiber, so it is a healthy and suitable alternative to red meat, especially if you want to maintain a healthy weight and prevent obesity, because chicken breast is low in calories and high in protein, making it one of the best foods for weight loss.
5- Chicken is an important source of vitamins and minerals: The vitamins and minerals in chicken are beneficial to the human body. For example, vitamin B is useful in the prevention of cataracts, and is useful in the prevention of skin disorders. Vitamin B enhances immunity and helps regulate digestion and improve the nervous system. Also, it helps to eliminate cataracts. Migraine, prevents heart disorders, and prevents high cholesterol in the blood. Chicken meat also contains vitamin D, which helps absorb calcium and strengthen bones. The vitamin A that chicken contains also helps in strengthening eyesight, and minerals such as iron are Useful in the formation of hemoglobin, and useful in muscle activity, and helps to eliminate anemia, and for other minerals such as potassium, sodium, phosphorous, they are useful in treating general weakness of the body, bone health, improves brain function, strengthens teeth, and is also useful in metabolism.
6-Chicken contains high levels of protein:
Chicken is one of the foods rich in protein, as every 100 grams of chicken contains 18 grams of protein, which is a very high percentage, and protein has an important role in the diet, as protein contributes greatly to building the muscles of the body, and doctors recommend eating about 1 gram For every kilogram of body weight of protein, this amount is considered for normal people, as for athletes, their daily needs are estimated from 0.6 to 0.9 grams per pound.
What are the important things to consider in handling chicken?
Nearly every Sunday, my family gathers around the dinner table for a delicious roast chicken and all the fixings that hits the comfort food sweet spot. Chicken is not only versatile, but it’s also my go-to when I want to stretch the week out for meal planning and it starts with proper handling. This Easy Guide for Cooking and Handling Chicken Safety Tips will help ensure your family enjoys safe and tasty meals throughout the week.
- In the beginning, it is recommended to wash hands with soap and water for a period of no less than 20 seconds before handling raw chicken, and then put it in the bottom parchment of the refrigerator so that its snow melts in case it is frozen and it is preferable not to use cutting boards and cooking equipment.
- You should also avoid washing the chicken before cooking it so as not to suffer any damage from its damage, and the temperature of the internal parts of the chicken should be 73.8 degrees Celsius, and you can determine the temperature by placing the thermometer in the thicker parts, and the process of storing chicken has An important situation in identifying transmissible diseases.
- We must refrigerate the chicken for 120 minutes or 60 minutes so that its temperature is suitable for the temperature outside the refrigerator, and these tips and correct steps must be followed so that the chicken is cooked correctly and does not cause the transmission of various diseases to you significantly.
How to make a chicken thigh in the oven?
- Season the meat some time in advance (1 to 2 hours), so it will be tastier
- You can add other seasonings to your taste, such as herbs, cayenne pepper, etc
- Mix onion soup/cream in mayonnaise and spread this mixture on the thigh, it will be delicious – in this case, reduce the seasonings a little, especially the salt;
- To ensure that the thighs bake in the indicated time, they must be at room temperature and the oven must be preheated in advance until it reaches a temperature of 180ºC;
- Watch the thigh while it is baking: don’t let it cook too much so it doesn’t dry out or burn;
- At the end you can turn on the grill mode of the oven (heat only on top) to brown the thigh skin and make it crispy.
- Try these roasted thigh tips and upload your roast thigh photo! Leave more suggestions and ways to cook chicken thighs and enjoy!
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Thighs In Just 35 MinutesCourse: Chicken
This Oven Baked Chicken Thighs recipe is a force to be reckoned with! Simple and deliciously baked chicken with a mustard, honey glaze – this dish is definitely going to be a top-contender in your weekly recipe planning!
1 kilogram of chicken thigh
1 lemon (juice and zest)
2 cloves of crushed garlic
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon hot or sweet paprika
1 pinch of salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (medium oven). Place the thighs in a glass refractory and season with garlic, salt (optional), paprika and lemon zest and juice. Ideally, leave it for 30 minutes, to better get the flavor, or continue the preparation without wasting time.
- Mix the mayonnaise and mustard and distribute it all over the chicken thighs, spreading evenly so that they all get this sauce. This way you guarantee that your oven-roasted chicken with mayonnaise is very tasty!
- Place the thighs in the oven at 180ºC (medium oven), with heat on top and bottom, for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- When your oven-roasted thigh with mayonnaise is done, remove it from the oven and serve right away! Your guests are sure to love it! It is delicious with a spring pasta or a simple green salad , so it can please all types of tastes and diets. Try it and bon appetit!