Easy and classic chocolate covered strawberries are the perfect blend of juicy, ripe strawberries in sparkling melted chocolate! This easy-to-make dessert that can be made with simple, easy ingredients and in no time is an easy Valentine’s Day dessert for everyone and a definite piece of romance in America.
All you have to do is cut the strawberries into a heart shape, cover them with chocolate, and then enjoy eating them in a delicious and beautiful way! Top them with nuts, coconut, or your favorite Valentine’s Day sprinkle to make them really special.
Make Valentine’s Day special with homemade chocolate covered strawberries!
In most cities of the world, people spend Valentine’s Day with chocolate covered strawberries, an easy Valentine’s dessert for everyone.
Chocolate covered strawberries decorate our homes to show someone you love.
It makes mine super easy by just melting the chocolate and dipping the strawberries. We’ve got plenty of tips for making sure your chocolate-covered strawberries, garnish with your favorite toppings, or keep them simple looks just like they were bought at a supermarket.
Buy the best chocolate you can find. With only two ingredients, chocolate is essential! We like to use semi-sweet or even darker dark chocolate. Guittard makes very good chocolate chips. For white chocolate, choose one with a higher cocoa butter content. This makes dipping even softer!
Chocolate covered strawberries are an easy recipe, too! My recipe is ready in just 20 minutes! You can have fresh and delicious chocolate covered strawberries ready in no time! My recipe is ready in just 23 minutes! You can have fresh strawberries covered in dark or white chocolate or both and you will find them ready in no time! These pretty and attractive crumbs are perfect for a date night, a party with friends or a family dinner!
Chocolate covered strawberries are really simple to make and decorate at home. All you have to do is get chocolate chips, some fresh whole strawberries and various toppings of your choice. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, dip the strawberries in one at a time, adding toppings as you go. You don’t even have to wait until Valentine’s Day to prepare these delicious and beautiful desserts!
What are the benefits of strawberry for the human body?
- Rich in essential nutrients, such as vitamins (C), (A) and (K), magnesium, calcium,potassium, folic acid, phosphorous, folic acid and dietary fiber.
- Helps improve iron absorption from food, regulate blood pressure and keep it under control.
- Ensuring the proper and healthy occurrence of blood clotting processes in the body.
- stop hair loss
- Increased sperm count.
- Reducing arthritis: Eating foods rich in fiber, especially strawberries, may reduce the index of C-reactive protein (C-reactive protein) in the blood, which represents the percentage of inflammation in the body, due to its fiber content, and it can be eaten fresh or frozen.
- Reducing diarrhea: According to a study conducted on rats, it was observed that consuming three-quarters of a cup of strawberries per day suppressed diarrhea accompanied by blood in rats with IBD.
- A comprehensive analysis published in the British Medical Journal in 2016 indicated the role of some types of antioxidants in strawberries, such as: quercetin, anthocyanins, and others in reducing the risk of stroke to a moderate degree, and it is worth noting that this study is still not confirmed, because it was conducted About the effect of flavonoids in general, and not about the effect of strawberries in particular.
- Reduce the chances of developing blood clots. Strengthening and improving blood circulation in the brain.
- Strengthen the body’s immunity, and improve its ability to resist various types of diseases and infections.
- Regulating blood sugar levels, which may help keep diabetes under control.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE!
It is very important to show the love and noble feeling of Valentine’s Day! They’re also great for giving the kids something special on V-Day! These sweet chocolate covered strawberries are perfect for a romantic Valentine’s Day date!
Easy to prepare! Chocolate covered strawberries don’t take long to make! How easy they were to make! Everyone will be impressed by their professional appearance.
These beautiful and indulgent chocolate covered strawberries only have two main ingredients ! Be sure to use the best and ripest strawberries you can find.
2 pounds of strawberries – I like to use medium-sized strawberries for this recipe, the strawberries should be washed and dried, but the stems should be left. But you can use any size you like or available!
10 OZ CHOCOLATE CHIPS – Covering strawberries in different types of chocolate makes strawberries fun for everyone! the type of chocolate to use for chocolate covered strawberries should be a good melting chocolate that makes it easy to dip. You can use semi-sweet, dark or white chocolate bars! You can also use a combination of any of them.
- Chocolate bars – requires chopping into small pieces first
- Chocolate wafers – melts quickly due to small to moderate size
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Be sure to use microwave-safe bowls when melting chocolate These easy chocolate covered strawberries are so quick to make, especially when using the microwave to melt .
1- Prepare the strawberry. Prepare 2 pounds of fresh strawberries. Hold each strawberry by the stem and wash it in a bowl filled with cold water or under cold running water. Do not wet the leaves, as this can dry out the leaves and hinder the appearance of the strawberries. Let the strawberries dry or gently dry with a paper towel.. Then line a baking tray with a sheet of parchment paper or parchment paper.
2- Melt the chocolate. Put the chocolate in a glass bowl and put it over a saucepan of slightly cold water until the chocolate melts. Alternatively, you can melt the chocolate in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds at a time, stirring vigorously to finish melting any remaining small pieces of chocolate adding a little oil to give the chocolate a smoother consistency.
3- Dip the strawberry. When the chocolate has melted, dip the clean, dried strawberries into the bowl of the melted chocolate, pull the stem back and roll the fruit to cover. Then lift and twist, allowing as much chocolate as possible to drip from the berries.
3- Allow the chocolate to dry. Lay each strawberry on wax paper or on a silicone mat to dry. You can also put strawberries in the refrigerator to speed up the process.
4- Strawberry decoration. To sprinkle the berries with white or contrasting chocolate, dip a fork in the melted chocolate and sprinkle it over the chocolate-covered strawberries.
Sprinkles are a great way to add a little color to your decorated strawberries. Roll the submerged strawberries in a bowl of sprinkles, or sprinkle some sprinkles over the strawberries.
(Alternatively, you can dip or sprinkle each berry with red or pink Valentine’s Day decorations, coconut or crushed walnuts, or after that. Chocolate coating.)
Choose nuts for a healthy alternative. If you prefer to decorate your strawberries using healthy ingredients, you can opt for alternatives such as crushed nuts. Buy nuts already crushed, or chop them with a sharp knife. Roll your strawberries in crushed nuts while the chocolate is still wet.
Chocolate covered strawberries are fine in the fridge, with paper towels underneath, but they should be eaten within the first 24 hours of making them! After that to absorb excess moisture. The strawberries start to get soft and the chocolate frosting starts to get sweaty. Cover them lightly with plastic wrap to prevent the strawberries from drying out, but do not store them in an airtight container, or they will form. Strawberries need air!
Why do my chocolate covered strawberries leak?
Strawberries will eventually leak because they release moisture when in contact with the chocolate for too long. They are best when enjoyed within 12 hours of making.
How do you get chocolate to stick to strawberries?
Using room temperature strawberries is recommended to avoid condensation, which can cause separation between the strawberry and the chocolate shell.
What are other uses for chocolate covered strawberries?
You can use easy chocolate covered strawberries to decorate almost any dessert ! They make a beautiful and elegant decor that will impress any guest! Try adding chocolate covered strawberries on top of cakes, cheesecakes, cupcakes, fruit bouquets, ice cream and sundaes.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE ICING STRAWBERRIES RECIPECourse: Gateaux Recipes
Easy, Classic Chocolate Dipped Strawberries are the perfect combination of ripe, juicy strawberries in shimmering melted chocolate!
Add your favorite sprinkles, assorted toppings, and Valentine’s Day heart-themed decorations to make them complete!
2 lbs strawberries (washed and dried, stems left)
10 oz Chocolate Chip Chips (bits of dark, semisweet, milk or white chocolate)
- Prepare your fresh strawberries, making sure they are washed and thoroughly dried.
The water will cling to the melted chocolate and make it difficult to get a smooth chocolate coating.
- Pour the chocolate chips
(desired flavors) each into their own microwave-safe bowls.
Heat in 30 second increments, stirring between heat cycles.
Stir vigorously after 1 ½ – 2 minutes of heating time, which will finish melting any remaining chocolate chips.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate by pulling the stem back and twist the fruit to coat the chocolate.
Lift and twist and allow excess chocolate to drip from your fruit as much as possible.
- Place each chocolate covered strawberry on a parchment paper or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
*Alternatively, you can dip or sprinkle each berry with red or pink Valentine’s Day decorations, crushed walnuts or coconut after coating with chocolate.
- To drizzle the fruit with white chocolate or a contrasting chocolate, dip a fork into the melted chocolate and drizzle over the chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Chill the chocolate covered strawberries for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.